- Download the Google Home app for either Android or iOS and sign in with your Google account
- Set up a Google Assistant device (like the Google Home or Google Home Mini) in the Google Home app following the directions that come with the device. Note: this is a prerequisite for all of the following steps. Home Control is disabled within the Google Home app unless you have a Google Home device
- Open the side/hamburger menu of the Google Home app and tap Home Control
- Tap the plus button in the bottom right hand corner of the Home Control section
- Scroll through the list until you see "ConnectSense" and tap it
- At this point you will pair your ConnectSense account with Google Home - sign in with the same Google account, Amazon account, or username/password that you used to sign into the ConnectSense app to set up your outlet
- Google Home should now discover your rebooter. You can optionally assign it to a room or rename it. It should pull in the name you assigned in the ConnectSense app or default to Rebooter if you haven’t assigned a custom name.
Tap "Done". Google Home will take you back to your list of devices, where the rebooter should now appear. You can now control it through your Google Home speaker with a "Reboot" command.