Once configured, the Smart Outlet can be placed anywhere within range of its corresponding wireless router. If the Outlet is moved to a new location on a different WiFi network, it will need to be reset at the new location and configured with its wireless credentials.
Articles in this section
- My Smart Outlet does not appear in the list of devices
- Homekit, iCloud and IOS
- Does the Smart Outlet have an Android app?
- Will the Smart Outlet work with my 5Ghz WiFi Network?
- How much power can the Smart Outlet supply? Will it power my tools and heavy equipment?
- Is there a 220V European version available?
- Can I move my Smart Outlet to another location?
- Can I control my Smart Outlet while I am away from home?
- Reset the Smart Outlet to Default Settings