Yes. Controlling HomeKit–enabled accessories away from home requires an Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7.0 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later.
Articles in this section
- My Smart Outlet does not appear in the list of devices
- Homekit, iCloud and IOS
- Does the Smart Outlet have an Android app?
- Will the Smart Outlet work with my 5Ghz WiFi Network?
- How much power can the Smart Outlet supply? Will it power my tools and heavy equipment?
- Is there a 220V European version available?
- Can I move my Smart Outlet to another location?
- Can I control my Smart Outlet while I am away from home?
- Reset the Smart Outlet to Default Settings