The ConnectSense sensors are designed to operate through the ConnectSense cloud application. They cannot be connected to a local or third party server. The data can be retrieved using the available API and Web Hook feature.
Articles in this section
- Will the ConnectSense line of home monitoring sensors interact with the ConnectSense app or Smart Outlet ?
- My network has changed. How do I connect my ConnectSense sensor to a new router?
- Is there a fee or service charge for receiving alerts?
- Can I access the ConnectSense wireless sensors without connecting to the internet?
- Why is my sensor prompting me to enter a password in the set up?
- What password do I need to connect to the “CSense” network using the Wireless (Phone or Tablet) set up method?
- Can I change the password used for setting up the unit?
- How do I change the Temperature scale?